skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Diehl's-Rachael, Rob and Wakely!!!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Diehl's: Wakely from 0-2 1/2 months

The Diehl's: Wakely from 0-2 1/2 months
Posted by Rachael at 4:41 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Rob and Rachael

Rob and Rachael
Our first trip together. South Carolina 2007

How we met

My photo
Rachael
Rob and I met June 22, 2007 while we were both tubing down the Chattahoochee River in Helen, Ga. We were both with some friends, when the river came to a stop with everyone in their tubes, I saw him out of the corner of my eye, and he swam up to me, asked me my name. After that, we were split up a few times more and then at the end of the river, we managed to meet up again. I got out of the water first, and I intentionally stayed around and waited for him to get done. I saw him coming up the stairs, and I walked up and asked him if he would like to exchange numbers. We walked up stairs to the booth, wrote each others numbers down on a lime green sticky note. That was a Saturday, he sent me a text message the following Monday evening with a picture of him. We talked a couple times on the phone, went out on our first date to Spondivits in Atlanta, then went to South Carolina that next weekend, and since then we have been inseparable! We went back up to Helen where we met in October of 2007, and he got down on his knee in the river and asked me to be his wife. He is the love of my life.
View my complete profile

The new Diehl Family

The new Diehl Family
Wakely at one week old finally home!

Blog Archive

  • March 2009 (1)
  • October 2008 (1)
  • June 2008 (2)
 

What sport did Rachael Play?

My Blog List