
What a ride so far!! Wakely has grown tremendously within these past few months. He was born with RDS (respiratory distress disorder) 2 weeks early and was 5 lbs almost 6 lbs, and since then, he's been doing great. He's already probably close to 15 lbs now and is in the 50 percentile for his age which is so great. He is smiling, chuckling, giggling, drooling, and of course crying, but only when he's tired, hungry, or dirty. Thankfully he's sleeping through the night, and has been for the past 3 weeks or so. He loves to talk to us which is hilarious right now. Dad's trying to have him grow up fast so he can play with him, but of course it's not working. I wouldn't mind him being around 6 months right now just so he can sit up on his own and start playing with stuff and entertaining himself. He knows when I'm not in the room, but I've started him playing with a little stuffed elephant to keep him busy (which lasts about 3 minutes). He's trying to put the animal in his mouth, plus everything else. I think that's called teething. But all in all, everything is great. Rob and I love to travel, but of course in the first months, you can't really do that. I'm just not that comfortable yet sitting in a car for hours with an infant crying in the back seat. So time will tell.
2 comments:
Wakely is so cute!! I am glad you guys have a blog now!! So much easier to keep up with people this way!!
Rachael, thanks for the link to your blog! Wakely's getting so big! Rob won't have to wait long, either...they grow up way too fast on their own.
Post a Comment